Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~ Phyllis Diller

This post is for Jackie. A few weeks ago, she posted on Facebook a comment about how her children manage to make a gigantic mess with the toothpaste. Greg and I came home last Friday night to Toothbrushing Gone Wild. I just thought I would document the pictures. I hope this makes you feel better Jackie! Just knowing that you're not alone is sometimes the best medicine!







No matter how many times I wash it, my hand still sticks to the hairbrush every time I use it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for documenting my frustrations with pictures! My handtowels always have toothpaste on them as well as all over the sink. Glad I am not alone out there. :-)

    ReplyDelete